The most common feedback we get from our web writing workshop is “I wish my manager had heard this”. Writers are often frustrated when content owners or senior staff are not aware of good practices for online content design. This seminar aims to change all that.
This 45-minute seminar provides an overview of:
- How people read online and how this should affect an organisation’s approach to web content
- Designing and structuring content to look inviting on any device
- Labelling content clearly to help people find what they’re looking for
- Writing clearly and concisely so people can and will read your content
- How to write clear, concise content
- Ensuring your content is accessible to people with disabilities.
Who should attend?
This seminar is aimed at senior staff who approve the publication of online content.
Staff who need to plan and write content should instead attend our full-day web writing workshop.