We are a small team, but between us have over 60 years’ experience in digital publishing.
Dey Alexander consults on digital content strategy, designs our training courses and facilitates our public workshops and webinars.
Alice Allan runs our training in Melbourne.
Bobby Graham runs our training in Canberra.
Our 15-year partnership demonstrates our commitment to web accessibility.
We offer accessibility workshops for web writers and content teams, as part of Vision Australia’s accessibility education program.
We’re lucky enough to work with some great people and organisations.
In 2019, we worked with:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Department of the Environment and Energy
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd
- Monash University
- Municipal Association of Victoria
- Sustainability Victoria
- University of Melbourne
- University of Queensland
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Victoria SES