Change the following nouns into verbs.
Circle the nouns that should be changed to verbs in the following sentences.
- An application to defer sitting an examination must be submitted within three working days of the examination.
- Approval is only given for projects that will have minimal impact on biodiversity values.
- Upon your arrival at the premises, notify the receptionist.
- Make your submission online via the planning portal.
- Patient complaints were about the hospital's food.
Rewrite the following sentences, using strong verbs to replace nouns and their weak verbs.
- You must accept the offer before you can commence enrolment at XYZ University.
- Applications for an export licence, and licence renewals can be made online.
- The solution to the problem is to make changes to the regulations.
- The web team leader undertook the editing of the new pages.
- Residential water consumption in Melbourne was 164 litres per person per day.
See: exercise solutions