We use that information to identify you and contact you about the course, and to share our articles and resources (in our email newsletter).
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use the website. This includes your geographic location, how you found the website and the pages you view. These tools use your IP address and cookies to process data into reports that we use to improve our products, website, and marketing.
Your data protection rights
If you reside in the European Union, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other data protection laws grant you certain rights in relation to your personal data.
You are entitled to:
- access your personal data – you can ask us to share the information that we have stored about you
- correct your information – you can ask us to change or complete any information about you that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete
- ask us to delete your data
- request the restriction of processing your personal data
- object to us processing your data
- ask us to transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. To talk to us about any of these rights, contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- MailChimp to distribute newsletters and analyse newsletter statistics, any cookies that MailChimp uses
- Zoom for webinars, any cookies that Zoom uses.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us