We’re a digital content consultancy and training provider, in business since 2006. We work with clients around Australia.
We are a small team, but between us have over 40 years’ experience in digital publishing.
Melissa Cater consults on digital content design, creation and strategy and facilitates our online training. Ben Bailey is our web designer and developer, content manager, usability and accessibility advocate.
We're lucky enough to work with some great people and organisations.
We've worked with:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Department of the Environment and Energy
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd
- Monash University
- Municipal Association of Victoria
- Sustainability Victoria
- University of Melbourne
- University of Queensland
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Victoria SES